Friday, September 30, 2011

The Business of New New Zeal Land Land

(1) The purchase of the land and removal of surplus living matter.
(2) The promotion of new living matter.
(3) The laying out of settlements and towns.
(4) The gradual resale of land according to its new value.

A chief concern at this point in time is to avoid the embarrassment occasioned by claims against the company in concurrence with part one above. My earliest and most careful attention will focus on securing the rightful title of this land in my name. Principally, I must make ensure that Dick Whyte (aka ArtDick) held sufficient rank within the art establishment to sell my organisation his stolen art. It will be an embarrassment to my organisation and rank if I find that there are future claims regarding the art that I have bought that undermine steps two through four above.