Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to sow stolen land

Because I don't know much about sowing grass I took a few hints from the back of the grass seed packet. I knew that I should sow it, and that sowing can be defined as putting the seeds in the soil. I didn't know that the bloody seeds were going to be blue. Well now!

To your right is a great way to make money with land: buy low, fix up, sell high! More to come on this one for sure!

I had been up at the baby-momma's place in Berhampore and she and her missus gave me a bunch of long-acting fertilising products (much like when they gave me the pumpkin and sunflower seeds to encourage my spermatoza). Anyhow, I mixed that fertiliser into the soil and in went the seed. The company said I should wear gloves and keep it off my hands, so I was careful to keep my hands away from it. I used a teaspoon to distribute it and ploughed up that Stolen Land and it looks right good.


Now I play the waiting game. Oh, first I washed my hands, took some photos, then I began the waiting game.